- APPLICATION If you are interested in becoming a concessionaire or vendor at the 2022 North Central Washington Fair, please complete the follow. Please include your booth’s proposed set-up, photos/drawings or any brochures. Photos/drawings will be used in our decision making process and WILL NOT be returned. CONCESSION/COMMERCIAL SPACES Vendor spaces are available on a first come first serve basis with priority given to established vendors. Indoor spaces are extremely limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis as space allows. Wednesday -Load In/Set Up Day (Not open to the public) 1-8pmThursday 9am-9pmFriday 9am-9pm*Saturday 9am-9pm*Sunday 9am-6pm*Indoor vendors must close at 7:30pm to allow for Community Hall Dance set-up/preparations our fairgoers. INSURANCE Vendors shall, at their own expense, obtain and continuously maintain public liability insurance and property damage insurance on an occurrence basis.
CONTRACT Each vendor doing business at the North Central Washington Fair is required to have a written, fully executed contract in accordance to their products/activities listed and proposed by the vendor’s application, with all fees paid and valid insurance in place no later than July 1st, 2022. QUESTIONS If you have questions or concerns, please contact our offices Monday-Friday 8am-5pm at (509) 745-8480.
- General Commercial Liability - One Million Dollars ($2,000,000)
- General Liability Aggregate Limit ($1,000,000)
- Property Damage - Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($300,000)
- SELECTION Every effort is made to offer a variety of products and services avoiding duplication.
- Commercial Vendors (Indoor) _____ft $26/ft frontage ex) 10’x10’ = $260.00
- Commercial Vendors (Outdoor) _____ft $16/ft frontage ex) 10’x10’ = $160.00
- Concession Vendors (Outdoor ONLY) _____ft $200.00 Security Deposit*
o For Profit 20% of Gross Receipts
o Non Profit (must provide proof) 18% of Gross Receipts
*If contract is fulfilled, Security Deposit will be deducted from the percentage owed after the closing of fair.